General anesthesia is now available at Dr. Fallin's office. Patients save an average of 40 to 60 percent over identical services at surgery centers.
If you've ever skipped or delayed dental treatment because of anxiety, you're not alone. Studies show that about half the U.S. population has done the same. Even the American Dental Association recognizes that dental anxiety strongly affects patients' treatment decisions and says 12 percent of adults have high dental anxiety. You'll "sleep though" your treatment so comfortably you're unlikely to have any memory of it.
General anesthesia is perfect for:
- Young children given to restlessness or hyperactivity
- People with physical or developmental disabilities or injuries
- Individuals with mental or emotional challenges
- Residents of nursing homes and hospices
- No hospitals or surgery centers
- Dr. Fallin - not a stranger - performs your procedure
- Combine multiple, complex dental procedures into a single visit
- Spend less time away from work and family
- The anesthesiologist constantly monitors your condition during treatment; while Dr. Fallin is free to provide uninterrupted care